Is the ringing in your ears drowning out the sounds you want to hear? Is it driving you crazy? You’re not alone! Over 50 million people in the U.S. suffer from tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
You may be experiencing:
- Constant or periodic ringing in the ears
- Trouble sleeping and resulting fatigue
- Difficulty focusing on tasks and memory problems
- Higher levels of stress and anxiety
- Irritability and even depression
Will Tinnitus go away by itself? The truth is, typically not. But proper treatment can help you dial it down and regain your sanity and your life. Get answers today.
"Anderson Audiology is a fabulous facility. The staff truly care about the patients and want everyone to feel valued as a person."
"My doctor Kristen Horan and the staff are friendly and have changed my world."
"Their willingness to assist clients without an appointment, when they have time, shows an excellent concern for their patients."
Serving Hurst, TX!
1550 Norwood Dr.
Hurst, TX 76054